UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
The faculty portal is gateway of the academic personnel of the University to access their personal information that is related to their field of work. This gateway bridges communication between the academic work force and
the Office of the Vice Rector for Academic Affairs through its simple Policy Library and Forms Link.
On Portal Logon
On Changing of Password
- All faculty members given their faculty code by OVRAA will have access to the Faculty Portal.
- The faculty code provided by OVRAA upon issuance of appointment paper will be the username of the faculty member.
- The password is default at the birthday of the faculty member using the format MM/DD/YYYY.
- The faculty member is advised to change his/her password after first logon to ensure security of personal records.
On Viewing/Adding/Update of Personal Information
- On the drop down of the Account Security Link, the Change Password Facility can be found.
- Initially, the portal will ask the user to set up secret question that will help them to reset their password in case of forgotten password.
- Once the secret question is set, the user may proceed in changing their password.
- Instructions for the secret questions and change password are on the said pages.
On Policy Library
- OVRAA defines the information that can be viewed only and those that can be updated by the faculty members.
- If there will be any discrepancies on the information that are allowed only to be viewed, the faculty member shall proceed personally to OVRAA to request for the change of information.
- All information that has ADD/UPDATE/DELETE button can be updated by the faculty member. The faculty member is responsible for any update of his/her own record.
- For the credentials that require supporting documents, such as Academic Preparations, Trainings and Awards faculty members are advised to submit the documents to OVRAA after updating their records.
On Downloadable Forms
- The Policy Library is a collection of the significant policies and procedures of OVRAA that is of concern of the faculty members.
- The Policies are in graphical presentation so as to easily trace the flow of information.
- The Downloadable Forms are the pertinent forms that most faculty members fill out.
- Instead of going to OVRAA and ask for the form to fill out, the portal provides PDF files that can be saved on disks.